Thursday, July 29, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
The 19th dress down I first saw on Alice Dellal in Naomi Campbells Fashion For Relief Haiti show, it looks good on the model but it looks absolutly phenominal on Alice. Alice also has the 8th dress down in black with a black bra underneath (both shown below) clearly I have the biggest girl crush.
Mark is an amazing designer and if anyone out there is cashed up and feels the need to splurge on a total stranger, I'm open for any offers :D
Posted by Brooklyn. at 2:21 AM
- The Finger Ring. Think about it.
- Alexander Wang 2010 Lookbook.
- Almost as good as the Union Jack ones!
- Lookbook.nu, My Favourite Looks.
- Mark Fast Spring/Summer 2010 Collection AMAZING.
- Jeffery Campbell BACK OFF boot/wedges.
- Atlanta for Exit Magazine.
- Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 03-04
- Umm yes please?
- Words to live by
- Shit Happens
- FOUND THEM!
- We will rule the world
- Vintage Versace, Simply the Best.
- Versace S/S 2010 Collection. AMAZING.
- This girl makes me wish I never got extensions aga...
- Rats and Ribbons.
- Tell Me a Tail.
- Take A Picture.
- ▼ July (21)